2/1/09

pike place

We spent last weekend walking around downtown....Went to the
Seattle Library, (first time). Wandered into a few art galleries
in Pioneer Square. 
 Of course the PUBLIC MARKET...we walked
down Post Alley.  One whole wall was covered in chewing gum,
"ART". 

Post Alley  is a walking art gallery........


...... these are not the only crabby things I know of.....



chewing gum, "ART".


Really....this is my most flattering photo.  
I asked my sister the other day... about  wrinkles...
(which I have decided to embrace.)  But beyond wrinkles...
I was looking for the  words......she said, "crepe. ( Not like 
the thin pancake, but like the paper....) I'm like
yahhhhhh.....  Uh.  Gotta keep working on the inside, the outside
is melting like a candle.



Just a reflection of our true selves....



No comments: