12/5/10

Earth Angels road show...west

What an amazing adventure.
The show at Paula's...(aka
really Phyllis's shop)

WAS INCREDIBLE

I swear each time we head out 
to do another roadshow, it just gets
better and better.

The most amazing women come out
to support us. 

 I am in love with the
whole experience.

Jen is the ringmaster and she
is really a MAVEN...anyone 
who is fortunate enough to meet 
her will get caught up in her 
enthusiasm and energy.

Our little gaggle of girls are 
fun, supportive and happy.

I also had a visit from a friend.
Alice....


Jen and Melody...whooping it up.

 Our show was a huge success.  I pretty much sold out
so.....yeah!  I think Jen took one small box of pictures 
and a pillow picture and a few necklaces.

BACK TO THE STUDIO 
for me.


1 comment:

Marilyn Miller said...

I looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.