3/4/11

little treasures

These are a couple of inspiration boards
that sit above my studio desk.  
Messy
sorry.

I am still in awe of the blogging world.
I find so many great images and ideas.
It is like a big treasure hunt.
Tastes are so diversified and individual.
I am amazed at what people come up with.
I just wish there was more time in the day...
It is easy to get caught up in the
 hunt...
and for those of us who 
PROCRASTINATE
yikes...

stressful

...oh well...

it's
still
fun.

GuessI just won't fret over it.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a very cool idea...I love your boards! You could never forget an inspiration w/ it staring at you like that!

I think your blog is full of creativity and heart! Love it!

Marilyn Miller said...

Love seeing your boards. Yes, there is so much inspiration out there, you being one, but just not enough time to do all I want to do.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

The mood boards are beautiful. It is really easy for me to get caught up in all the creativity on line. YIKES . . . where does one stop and do the dishes. :) Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Fondly,
Glenda

Mikal said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog!
I totally get those crazy days before vacation... so I hope yours is completely FABULOUS!

ps-LOVE your sweet little birds on your blog header!

Mikal

The Simple Girl said...

Oh, but it isn't that messy looking! It's a creative mind at work! :D
Thanks for visiting my blog! :D

Maria said...

lovely! happy Sunday!

http://design-elements-blog.com/