Do you have favorite blogs that you keep
in your reader? I have lots of blogs in there,
but a few I look at almost daily. I like them
because they often lead you to another blog, that
they like...which I usually like also.
One of my favorites is
A Cup of Jo.
She can really dig up some very
A recent find was a link to this site.
Grammys who have overnighters with
a toddler can relate also.
Here is an post from JUNE 2010.
WHY HAVING A TODDLER IS LIKE
BEING AT A FRAT PARTY.
1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in
bed with you got there.
2. There are crumpled-up underpants EVERYWHERE.
3. Your not sure whether anything you're doing is right, you just
hope you don't get arrested.
4. There's definitely going to be a fight.
5. You've got someone in your face at 3 a.m.
looking for a drink.
6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.
7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you
sit down, someone's going to start banging on the door.
8. It's best not to assume that the person closest to you has
any control over their digestive function.
9. There's alway that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.
10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor
in every room. Three are in the bathtub.