12/22/11

Pinterest addiction

OH MY GOSH.
Besides getting lots of rest, eating to
much sugar and enjoying being with 
the dude.  I have been on pinterest for
hours.  I love it...so cool.  I love pinning
as much as finding pins.  This is absolutely
the best place for inspiration.  Here is a 
picture I found this morning. 
 O.K. so 
here is the beautiful part.  I tried to upload 
the image from pinterest and it was really tiny.
I was able to follow the trail of the original 
source which turned out to be from here
But post a year ago.
 look..
now a nice big, clear picture.

6 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Now I think I may just have to pin this. Nice!

Kelly said...

Aww so cute! I always do bottle brush trees on my mantle too! (I have those big pink ones you have!)

By the way the link to your site gave me a 404 error when I tried to go?

Have a Merry Christmas!

Kelly

Diane said...

Love it...the picture and pinterest! I haven't had time to play there too much~good thing as I would be doing it for hours too =))
Merry Christmas Krys!

l.wilks11 said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family....xx

HeARTworks said...

I know what you mean! Wonderful! A blessed Christmas to you and your family! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Diane Duda said...

Love Pinterest and this! Thanks for sharing. :)