3/2/12

Hutch Open House

We are getting ready for an open house
at HUTCH.  We have a new classroom 
to show off and demonstrations of classes.
Chris drew this with chalk, for my 
wall of ditties.

  Here is a closeup of some of my
school kids.  they are all 4"x4"
I have vintage lined notebook paper
behind the image and I stitched it together.
  Come by and see us Friday, March 8th.
in Laconner.

I have a few class pictures of my sisters classes and mine.
I have wanted to do, "kids in school," for a while now.
So here they are.

My inspiration.

Kindergarden...I am first one, in the pilgrim dress.

My report card.
Group photo

3 comments:

andrea creates said...

these are great!

Brenda said...

These look so good!

Marilyn Miller said...

Love them! What a fun project and that note is just perfect.