6/24/10

frustration and it's only 7:46 a.m.

Do you ever have moments of total
frustration?  ( Sam throwing his head
back and yelling comes to mind.)

I took pictures of my studio yesterday,
 unedited, 
here are the facts.
(actually...these are glory shots in
a mess of paper, cardboard and paint)
Anyway.....
I am trying to teach myself photoshop elements.
(elements is supposedly a little less
complicated...basic,
 a toe in the water...2nd grade!)
So ....
I resize the images,  save
a web copy and a regular jpeg.
I file them in iphoto, desktop,
documents, random kinda,
not realizing really where I should
file them. In the jumble I can't
find the web copies.
  Uhhhhhhh...
throwing head back now!!!!
I am out of times  I started
at 5:30  it has been 2 hours
I have stuff to do!!!
So....
here are 3 pictures
I had to redo...file...umber...resize.....again.


Ok.  enough.

4 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Krys,
I'm so sorry you are frustrated! If you decided to try again, and do a post with all your pics, please let me know and I will change the direct link on the blog to your new one. The 3 photos that you posted look so fabulous I want to see more!
xo,
Karen
My Desert Cottage

gretchen said...

"Elements" isn't easy...it's not you!

I have it and am still discovering things...that I usually forget by the next time I use it.

There is no way I could ever use the full blown version of Photo Shop - Shoot, it's a full year class at some colleges and one woman I talked to was taking it for the THIRD time and was still semi-lost from time to time.

Sheila Rumney said...

Thanks for popping by and saying hi... no my studio isn't always clean!!! It just got cleaned up for the photo shoot. When I'm creating it looks like a tornado hit.

Love your photos... I agree with Karen - I want to see more!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Love the 3 photos ~ you leave us wanting More....