10/29/11

Do you remember Bunnies?

Since I got home from Atlanta,
I have been busier than ever.  Getting ready
for our, "BIG SALE".  It is on November 5th.
From 9-4, at our factory. You can see some of the
items for sale on our site https://www.bunniesbythebay.com/
During that day only it is 25% off and a coupon worth an additional
25% off.  Plus a free bunny to the first 25 customers who purchase...and 
many more goodies.  Come visit us...3115 V place Anacortes
360-293-8037
Also, we are selling our Archive bunnies.  We saved one of each
of our designs over the years you can find them here.

We have fall up now.  Holiday is coming.



3 comments:

paige said...

oH MY Goodness! I know what I'll be doing that day:) I wish I were close enough to come in person! I have my eye on a few, so I hope I don't miss out! *HUGS* to you Krys! I hope you are well:) Paige

Marilyn Miller said...

I do wish I could come to your sale, maybe next year. I have my sale the same weekend.

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Do we remember bunnies? ;0)

Sweetie, my daughter made us head up to your annual parking lot sale every year so she could buy bits & pieces of trim and a 'bunny blank' to create her own babies! I think I need to ask her if she wants to head up to your sale on the 5th, for old times sake!