5/2/12

Where Women Create

I picked up a copy of
the latest
Where Women Create.


Look, my favorite cheerleaders.
I say that because, as an artist.
We need an arsenal of friends like these two.
(And yes I am going to call myself an artist,
but I believe we all are in one way or the other.)

Jen O'Conner
and
Jo Packham

 The two most vocal advocates I 
know of creativity. They are 
a dynamic duo.
Valuable allies, supporter and necessary shoulders
to cry on, and high 5'ers to celebrate with.
Anyone who is fortunate to cross paths
we these two dynamos is lucky indeed.



And look.
  A large spread on our Spring ArtGirls
Road Show in Saratoga.
May 19th and 20th.
At Schuyler pond

Here is my little picture.


Very cool planter...
And you will just have to purchase the
magazine to see all the rest of the inspiring
content.  I love looking at what other people
create, think and feel.  A snapshot of what
I consider my tribe.  Creativity breeds creativity.
So go catch a glimpse and be inspired.


And hope to see you there.

6 comments:

andrea creates said...

i love these magazines!congratulations :)

Shell said...

Congrats Missy! You rock!
I love Jo. I got to meet her at Farm Chicks.

(I'm having a little Giveaway if you want to pop over!)

Jana just got home from Africa/India. She's "bubbling" over with her adventures/experiences. Clarice decided we need to have a Joyworks gathering just to hear about her 2 MONTH adventure!

Hugs and Love,,,and again, Congrats!

Shell

The Little Red Shop said...

: )

Chris said...

Hi Krys, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

paige said...

Hi Krys! Congratulations on the feature! I wish I were close enough to visit ArtGirls Road Show ... I know it will be great! Hope you are well *HUGS*

Unknown said...

Hello! Hope it's not too late, Congratulations and God bless. Thank you for sharing.


house and lot for sale Philippines