6/8/12

When you find your tribe

I am very fortunate.  I am in business with my
sisters who are my best friends.
My job is to be creative 
and design.  I know that this is what I was born
to do.  I think that is rare.  So many people are 
searching for what it is that makes them happy,
 brings joy a sense of peace but is also exciting and rewarding.
Bunnies By The Bay has fulfilled that.
And yet there is more, and that is what 
we do at Hutch Studio.  What I create there with my 
amazing co-creator Chris is so fun and exciting I pinch myself
when I think of how much fun it is.
Here is what I am working on today....

A cardboard frame for our show booths.

 New product for Spring.

 A picture for our show booth.


Bunny pillows 


And that is all in between meetings and 
chit chat of course.

Have a great weekend. And I hope my girls have fun at the show
this weekend...Please visit and buy something HANDMADE.


 I won't be there but all my art will be.


1 comment:

Marilyn Miller said...

As usual I love everything you do. Was the last picture taken at the Hutch Studio? I see so much I would love.