7/11/09

I woke up early.
3:45 a.m. to be exact.
I cleaned,
organized,
purged,
It felt great.

Here is the view from my kitchen window.
an old aqua birdhouse.

I think this would be a great little
item for the new shop.

Where is my jigsaw?

Doll carriers.
The right colors.


These are berry boxes.
They hang in my entry.
Two have birds nests.


I like green and aqua metal tins. Especially
when they have polka dots.


Also in my entry, cream thread.


I made this in Sally Jeans three day workshop
in her studio in Portland. It was a blast.
Notice the theme.

Her studio is amazing.


I am working on new jewlery for shop. This has my
little drawings in them. 1-2 inches
Monday eve...solder time.

A giraffe and a doll. Working on these
for the new shop.

Nice new sewing area set up.
I need to fill the window box with
plants. Project for next week.

Turned my couch around. Now facing the water.
This is pretty much my kitchen, studio and living room.
Grand total of 600 square feet.

Some little flowers I found in my yard.
Driftwood container, gift from my sister.
I think another idea for new shop.
I have a beach full of driftwood.
Mother Nature...may I borrow....

view behind my work desk.
I think I will try a different way to hang
umbrella....next week.

When my doors are open.
My house seems much bigger.
A perfect summer day.


Standing in my kitchen,
not bad, huh? More flowers from my yard.

Don't ya just love summer...sunshine....a clean house?

3 comments:

Beth E-R said...

I wake up a lot between 3 - 5 a.m. I should just get out of bed and get going. Your studio home is paradise! The natural setting and your peaceful decor are a wonderful combination. Your crown from Sally Jean's workshop is also a masterpiece. Her studio is truly filled with eye candy galore.

Thanks for the instant coffee tip!

Beth of Salvage Studio

Kim G. said...

Your house is dreamy, just dreamy.

Geisslein said...

your studio home is SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT!