I am still busy.
I love making snowmen.
This is an 8x8
New style,
collaged, brighter, I like it.
detail
I like this one, because it's funny.
Don't you love to tease your sister.
I do.
What is funny about this...
is my sister is my mom's
favorite. It's o.k.
she is a lovely person and
easy to love. I am a pain in the
ass...I am embracing it!!!!
Little detail on the top.
I like it.
And mean it...really.



4 comments:
I just love this post. so many lovely things you have made....xx
Funny, but my sister always thought I was the favorite. She was sure a stinker at times about it and would tell people she was adopted.
Well, I like the post. All the cards are very beautiful. And I think it is perfect card to be given to sister. I also love snow man. It is so cute!
imovie substitute for windows
An excellent article with meaningful information and useful insights. The writing is easy to follow, and the practical approach makes the content especially valuable. Best Leadership Coaching India
Post a Comment