2/29/12

Sam Weekend

We had an overnighter with Sam.
He was so much fun, entertaining and makes me 
laugh.
Did I ever mention my dude is a photographer?
Well, he was shooting a job in our studio, so 
we popped in for a couple of shots.

He sent me this....as a gift today.  The gift is...
he photoshopped out some wrinkles.  I thought
I looked pretty good, but hadn't figured it out.  Oh well,
I don't mind the wrinkles...now gray hair, that's
a different story.
Sam on the other hand...is adorable with his overalls
and that is a GRRRRRRR...dinosaur in his hand.


Such a happy guy...21 months.
He knows his colors, can count to 15 and
knows how to upturn a laundry basket to
grab a 3rd cookie off the counter.
And the best part....calls me grammie.

I'll say it for the 100th time....Grandkiddo's 
are the best.

5 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

I can't wait for the day I am called "Grammie". How wonderful! Sam is a little cutie.

My daughter saw the baby dancing and doing somersaults today for the first time. It is all too exciting. I can see your pure JOY in your face of this beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing!

rkbsnana said...

Nothing better, Grammie. Pretty nice looking Grammie, if you ask me.

Shell said...

Too Cute Krys!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're the youngest looking Grandma I know!

Love the Sam updates,,and I'm SO jealous!

Hugs, my friend!
Shell

Deb said...

Adorable photo!
Couldn't agree more ... our grandbaby is the apple of our eye ♥

zoyaagray said...

Its amazing photo. You child look like prince. Its too good post and pix. Smile is great on your both pix.

Riding Arena