2/20/12

Balancing act

It has been a busy week, hence the...No Post.
Also waiting for inspiration.
I found it. here http://maddieonthings.com/
First found here.http://www.swiss-miss.com/

You know the old found on blog, look for original source
kind of thing.  Anyway  this led me to Maddie the hound dog.

My life has been a balancing act of late
Lots going on....but it is winding down.

We are filming Hutch Studio today.
I am excited about that.
But also I just really like her.
She is genuine, enthusiastic
and appreciative.  It is going to be
a fun day.  

Between work, family, art,
cooking, and taking care of yourself
it all seems a little to much sometimes.
I am learning to let go.  Not trying to
be perfect in everything and work myself
into a frenzy. 
How about you?
How do you balance it all?

2 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Definitely have to let some things go in order to balance. Good luck with the balancing and the day with Jo. She is one person I think would be fun to meet.

Brenda said...

Can't wait to see the pics!