8/23/12

Distracted

I am a very excitable person.  When I find something
I love....I am into it BIG TIME.  Well my heart has
wandered over to pinterest.  It is just fun and quick and
a whole lot less work than a blog.  I am bored with 
other blogs too. 

When I first discovered blogs I thought it 
was the coolest thing I had ever discovered.  Because
as an artist I am looking for inspiration.  Something
to spark me into creating.  
Well, truthfully I like just looking at pictures,
and pinterest is like heroin for someone like me.
So sorry blog world...I have a soft spot for you
but my love has wandered.  
Well that being said I will continue to post.
But the little spare time I have is spent...pinning.
So here you go.
Here are some pictures of my
Beach house that is for sale.




We had a dinner party at Bunnies.
Here is our "coffee table."


12 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

I love pinning before I go to bed, as I love having the beautiful photos in my head to sleep with. Many blogs are boring, sad to say, but I like the pictures too. That is why I started my One Word on Monday's, just to have a picture and a word. Always love seeing your beach house pictures and know I will drool over your Scotty too.

Dunamiss said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this piece—concise, informative, and perfectly balanced between detail and readability. best beginner lipstick

DigitalSaga said...

This was very insightful. Looking forward to your next one. phd thesis writing support services in ncr delhi

KT said...

This was very insightful. Looking forward to your next one. Corporate gifts online India

Surya kiran Villas said...

Your explanation is detailed yet easy to follow. Outstanding work on presenting the topic so effectively! Property in gwalior

Wet point said...

I found this article very informative. The writing was engaging, and the tips shared were practical and easy to apply. cooling tower manufacturer

PSLC said...

Great article! The content was informative, well-structured, and easy to understand. Thanks for sharing such valuable insights. supreme court law firm New Delhi

Eduwingz International said...

Impressive blog post! The topic has been explained beautifully with relevant information and useful details. I learned something new from this article today. Eduwingz international Bangalore

AssignmenthelpUSAUKUEACANDAAustralia said...

Get Coursework Help and Score High
Managing coursework can be challenging when you have multiple subjects, tight deadlines, and complex academic requirements. Professional coursework help can make the process easier by providing structured guidance, Get Coursework Help and Score High Dissect a subject that you believe you are proficient in. • Concentrate on a subject that has numerous believable reference sources. Experienced experts can help students understand difficult topics, develop strong arguments, improve academic writing, We are providing the best and cheap Coursework Help aiming to provide on-time coursework completion to the children. If you take help from the coursework help online then no worries to submit the assignment on time. With the help of these experts, you will get your assignment on time. Guides Up's course work writing services can help you masterfully navigate each step and score top grades in a consistent manner. Get 24/7 live chat support and zero stress. Claim your professional college coursework help now! Get coursework help today and take a confident step toward achieving better academic results.
https://www.thetutorshelp.com/coursework-help.php
Get Coursework Help and Score High

AssignmenthelpUSAUKUEACANDAAustralia said...

Do my coursework

Struggling to complete your Do my coursework on time? We also formed a dedicated team of authors to look after all humanities. We have writers specializing in this specific area for each topic in humanities. thetutorshelp.com Only writers with impeccable expertise in this subject will be assigned. Experienced academic writers can assist with essays, reports, case studies, research projects, presentations, and other coursework requirements. Each task can be developed according to your subject, Tasks on humanities are a perfect way to train and teach minds about various civilizations, cultures, and literary texts.The students rely on various sources and materials for collecting data to do their assignments. Still, they need an apt document to serve their referencing purpose. It is another hurdle that a student has to undergo during the thesis writing process.. Whether you are studying business, nursing, engineering, law, management, A student should be aware of designing their research work to pull out all the stops and make headway in achieving outstanding scores. Get expert coursework assistance and work toward producing clear, A reputed coursework help will take care to deliver plagiarism-free work. They will have good software to detect plagiarism
https://www.thetutorshelp.com/do-my-coursework.php
Do my coursework

AssignmenthelpUSAUKUEACANDAAustralia said...

Nursing Assignment Help

Nursing assignments require strong subject knowledge, At The Tutors Help, we offer a distinctive approach to writing and delivering nursing assignments and coursework. Let us help you acquaint yourself with our unique process., We review it according to your feedback. Our experts incorporate all the changes according to your feedback. Our proofreaders proofread the nursing assignment rigorously to deliver quality, plagiarism-free work on time. to Overcome the Assignment Writing Challenges with the Best Nursing Assignment Help We provide nursing assignment assistance to students so that they can improve their grades and focus on gaining more clinical experience and learning Look no further than The Tutors Help! These professional services from our experts offer a personalized or tailored approach. Physiology2. Microbiology3. Pharmacology4. Behavioral Health5. Nutrition6. Therapeutic Nursing7. Pathophysiology8. Ethics in Nursing9. Community Care10. Patient Safety, and many more. We put all our efforts to cater to the distinguished needs of nursing students, community nursing, or advanced nursing topics, tailored assistance can make coursework more manageable. Thus, we never make you feel alone in the pressure and tension of meeting the strict deadlines for submitting the coursework
https://www.thetutorshelp.com/nursing-assignment-help.php
Nursing Assignment Help

AssignmenthelpUSAUKUEACANDAAustralia said...

Online Korean Language Courses with Certificate

Online Korean Language Courses with Certificate At Global Diction Studio, we built our Online Korean language courses with certificate around two goals. First, real language ability. Second, a credential that proves it It gives you a clear benchmark. Without certification, it’s easy to lose track of your progress. You just feel “sort of okay” at Korean. Certified courses fix thisOnline Korean language courses with certificates offer a convenient way to learn Korean from home while developing practical speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills. A certificate turns hours of study into something tangible. It shows you completed a structured program. It shows you reached a real skill level. That’s very different from just “dabbling” in a language, Hangul, vocabulary, Online Korean language courses with certificate options. A certificate isn’t just a formality. It’s proof of the time, discipline, and skill you built along the way. So why does this matter now more than ever, and personalized guidance to support steady progress. Many programs also provide a certificate after successful course completion, which can demonstrate your learning achievement. With flexible schedules and online access, learners can study Korean at their own pace and build confidence for academic, professional, or personal goals.
https://globaldictionstudio.com/online-korean-language-courses-with-certificate/
Online Korean Language Courses with Certificate